Monday, December 29, 2008

Emily's Visit











































My dear cousin came for a visit for the holidays and stayed with me which gave me some reasons to cook every day. She loves food too and eats a lot but somehow remains super thin!
Here are some breakfast and baked goodies I made for her. Starting from the top: Peppermint cheesecake, sticky buns with cranberries & herb potatoes, pecan blue cheese crackers, spinach & swiss eggs breakfast. Last photo is of Emily enjoying french pressed coffee from Zoka.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not super thin~~~, unni~~ zzz
    What is the oven temperature for the blue cheese cookie?? I set the oven in 350, but it turned out to be over-baked. -_-;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. 350 but only cook for short time when it's light brown. I think it was for 12 min but it also depends on how thin you slice it and every oven temp is a bit off sometime. Just check every 5 min until you get the browness you like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...