Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home Cooked Korean Food

After Santa Barbara, we came to my cousin's apartment and she cooked us some Korean food. We went to 2 different Korean stores to get ingrediants. Korean food stores in LA seems much better in LA. We also had this spicy rice cake dish called "Duk Bo Gee"...so good!
Duk Bo Gee Kimchee Stew Fried Tofu with Mushrooms Fresh Sesame Spinach
Nothing beats home cooked Korean food. You forget how good Korean food and "home" it is until you only eat "American" food for several days. I need to cook more Korean food when I get back to Seattle and make it more contemporary.

We are going to check out a hip modern Korean food places today in LA called Gyen Nari or Shin.

1 comment:

  1. unni, this makes me miss you~~~~~ revisit me this winter please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...