Monday, January 19, 2009

Dessert Truck Thowdown

Did you see it? Last week's Throwdown with Bobby Flay? It was about chocolate bread pudding...Bobby competed again 2 asian guys who owns a dessert truck. What a great idea! My kind of truck! Dong always talks about how much he loves taco truck. I would love dessert truck if there was one in Seattle. I'll have to check out when I am in NYC. What I loved about this episode in addition to my favorite food was that they showed asian normal guys. One is a pastry chef. He also made his creme angliase flavored with bacon (which I obviously couldn't eat) but thought it was a great idea. They also seem to be well reviewed in NYC. If you haven't seen it, check out the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...