Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flying Apron Bakery

What a gem! 
I discovered a vegan, gluten free, wheat free bakery cafe in Fremont today.  With new year starting, I like everyone else is trying to eat better and work out.  It's the latter half of Jan and I've not gotten off to a good start.   
The pastry case looks scrumptious and their deli case had great fresh greens. I had the greens, some kind of rasin, pecan, and chcoloate loaf, and soy latte.  Eating the greens really gave me lots of clean energy and felt great.  I also brought home a curry calzone which was okay.  The crust was too thick and I did miss flour in this one.
They also have wireless so I'll be working from this place more often.  Now, I just got to go work out.  
http://www.flyingapron.net/home.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...