Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Dinner with Friends

My sibs and I each hosted dinner for Emily. This was my hosted dinner for Emily. My first time cooking scallops. Here was menu: (Nibblers) cheese, fruit, cracker plate; (starter) butternut squash soup with corinander creme and spicy toasted pistasious, (main) seared scallops with miso glace and steamed edamame topped with black sesame seeds and lemon zest, (dessert) valencia pot de creme with whipped cream and simple short bread. It was yummy and I will try the main entree again with white fish.

2 comments:

  1. I so much enjoyed the whole time in Seattle. Thank you all, my dearest cousins.
    Unni, I miss your food a lot~~. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! There is so much to cook! You will need to visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...