Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thrive


I went to my first raw food eatery yesterday. A place in Roosevelt called Thrive. It was good! I had Coconut Thai Soup which was very creamy and flavorful. It had shreds of carrots and cilantro. I also had some nut cheese spreads and flax crackers. The flax cracker are really good and I want to make these. Michele is the person who took me and introduced me to raw food. She also gave me some of her prepared raw food and there was this "bacon" made out dried young coconut. Wow! It was soo good! I think I can do more raw. More than anything, it makes me feel so light. However...I did eat some real chocolate chips too when I got home. :)
Anyway check out Thrive or any other raw foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...