Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bakery Nouveau



My favorite bakery right now is Bakery Nouveau.  It's a french patisserie and boulangerie all in one.  It's a wonderful place.  I discovered this place by accident a couple of months a go.  Originally had a trip to check out Shoo Fly Pie (which I found very disappointing) and parked across from Bakery Nouveau.  My eye caught the word "bakery" and had to drop by.  I couldn't believe I had yet to discover this place.  They've been around for 3 years now!  How late I am?  I could have been enjoying the baked goods for 3 years!  Well, I've been back to this place at least a half a dozen times.  If you love pastries like I do, you must venture out to this place.  Turns out, William Leaman, the owner and head pastry chef/baker is a 2005 World Cup of Baking Gold Medal Winner. Well no wonder...

Here is link to a good article and video of the backgrounds of Bakery Nouveau.  
The best baguette in Seattle!
Twice Baked Almond Croissant.  Once of my favorite things at this bakery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...