Monday, April 19, 2010

Petros in Manhattan Beach

A Nice Find...
On my last trip to LA, near our hotel and the beach was this little shopping center that was once a pottery factory. It's a nice little place with a variety of eateries and mix of local and chain shops. I went there for a little spa at this Triology spa and next to it was this Greek place. Very modern, very California....I really enjoyed the CA cuisine of the fruit and veggies during that trip. I think I had tomatoes in almost every meal there.  We went back to this place twice.
Here are some items...     
               
Side Dips served with Pita

Tomato, Watermelon, Feta Salad (my favorite)


Arugula Salad


Spanokopedia


Gyro and Fries



Manhattan Beach neighborhood is such a beautiful area. I guess this is where they have all the pro volleyball tournaments each summer. I need to plan a girls trip for another visit.  The life gaurds were really hot too. :)  


If you ever go to LA, please check out this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...