Friday, May 29, 2009

Baguette Box

Photo from Baguette Box website.


Yummy!!!!
I love this place. I had lunch there today and had the tofu sandwich which is very much like a Vietnamese sandwich. It's a warm and savory sandwich with braised tofu, fresh green slices of avocado, red onions, pickled diakon, cilantro, some yellow sauce like favored mayo.
I also had their fries. Oh my god! So crispy and salty. One order is good for 2 people. I could only eat half. I'm PMSing too so would think I could eat the whole thing.
Highly recommend this place! For meat eater, there is so much more. Carolyn had the drunken chicken sandwich.
They were featured a few years ago in Bon Appetite magazine as one of top 20 sandwich places in America or something like that.
It doesn't hurt the guy who works there has really pretty eyes with really long eye lashes.
They also want you to bring pic of your dog to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...