Friday, June 5, 2009

Marisela's Taco Night



Marisela hosted a Taco Night a couple of months ago. She is Mexican and made these ancient Mexican recipes from scratch. :) No really, everything was freshly made and amazing.
She also served these Lindsay Olives which are just green olives that are canned with some water and salt. Amazing! It's salty when you first take a bite but then a nice savory buttery flavor comes out. I can eat the whole can by myself without anything else. Actually I have. :)
Back to Marisela's food... She made the taco and all the trimming. There were some homemade beans in a clay pot that was great, fresh salad with a dressing she made, oh the salsa, and fresh guacomole.
The highlight for me was the dessert because I am a dessert person. :) She made these 2 desserts pictured here. This mexican chocolate cake and flan. I'll let the pic do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...