Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a cooking day!

What a day it was....I started with June homeless cooking in the morning then worked for St. Cloud for catering a bar mitvah.
Homeless Cooking
Made a great marinade for Salmon and we grilled.  The other was a apple lemon cake.
At St. Cloud, it was back breaking work but loved every minute of it. It's been a long time since I've catered with St. Cloud almost 6 months, am so glad to be back, had a lot of fun.  I started with cutting fruit for the chocolate fountain, assembled the smoked trout on toasted brioche, then made these mini caprese sandwiches wiht heirloom tomatoes, then plated this aisan broth soup with crab and black cod.  
Forgot to take my camera so don't have any pic.  I do the same thing next week so will have more content and pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...