Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Day - John Howie's Steak

New year's day was spent at a wedding and John Howie Steak.


Our good friends got married in a private room at John Howie's and then we celebrated with dinner.  They are getting married out of the country this summer so they wanted to have something in Seattle for their close friends.  I love this idea and if I ever marry, this is the low key but good food kind of wedding I would do.  I would prob have it at a bakery with brunch.  :)


Sometimes I do wish I could eat meat to try the best of the best.  My meat eating brother and friends say this is the best place for steak.  I ate salmon and Soung at the veggie napolean.


Caesar Salad
Seafood Chowder


Ribeye Steak


Fillet Mignon


Salmon


Veggie Napoleon


Mac & Cheese
They ordered a side of this at every table. Wow...one of the best one ever!


Deep Fried Poundcake with Dipping Sauce


Cheesecake


I had both desserts and they were amazing!


They also have 3 layers of salt at each table.  What a nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...