Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 my dear friends and thank you for paying attention to my little world of food!  It's such a passion of mine and I love very minute of it.  This holiday season has been so wonderful baking and spending time with all the people I care about. 


I expect 2011 to be another tremendous year of food for me.  I hope to grow in my food techniques, expand my creativity and design of food, and make it more serious then the hobby it has been.  Expect more goodies my friends.  I will be eating more healthy but it shouldn't stop my baking.  :)


New year's eve was a great start!  My friends Hamed and Pascale hosted a night of fabulous food, friends, and good times.  I made the desserts for the night of Red Velvet Cupcakes and Pecan Cranberry Bars.   Other folks brought some delicious food and of course Hamed cooked some mean meat and had the drinks flowing.


Red Velvet Cupcakes


Pecan Cranberry Bars

Veggie Crudites and Dip


Caesar Salad


Caprese Salad
I love the little cheese.  Always find the cheese is a bit much in this salad so the mini ones were perfect


Spanikopeta
I always buy these frozen so was good to try some home made ones.


Chicken Wings


Taziki Yogurt Sauce


Lamb
Sometimes I wish I could eat meat.


Veggies
Always thinking of of us veggies and vegans.


Steamed Rice


Oatmeal Cookies

Hamed the gracious host cooking away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...