Friday, April 30, 2010

Duck Fat Fries

Sure these look like a delicious plate of french fries, but they are not ordinary fries, they are Duck Fat Fries.  That's right, cooked in 100% duck fat.  Seriously, how many ducks do you need to kill to get enough fat, oil, to fry these babies? 

This pic is from last December trip to Betty's for my friend Jason's birthday.  My bro and other meat eaters say...these are the best fries, especially when pair with a big honkin steak.

I don't want this blog to be my soapbox about being veggies.  I have my own reasons of being veggie and think people have right to choose to eat meat or not, but I don't know...maybe I'm PMSing...I just thinking it's too many ducks to be killed to get this much fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...