Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Lost" Dinner Party

Well, for you LOST fans out there...we've been anticipating this for six year now.  The final episode!  Anya and Robert hosted a great dinner and to watch this episode with a few of other LOST fans.  

I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed by the finale.  I won't go into that here, plus I still have a bunch of LOST blogs to read.  However, I have to say, THANK God we had some great food!

Appetizers were pretty amazing!  

Caprese Salad

Salmon Cakes

Roasted Eggplant with Balsamic Reduction

White Bean and Rosemary Spread

Roasted Garlic


This is Chia Hui who made the salad from the veggies from her garden.  She grows amazing organic produce. Last summer, I got lots of lettuce, rhubarb, and colorful carrots from her.


Rest of the dinner and appetizer was made my Anya here.


Dinner was Grilled Marinated Chicken


She made me Grilled Tofu with a Barbeque Sauce from Richard's family recipe.


Side Dishes were...
Israel Couscous Salad


Grilled Asparagus and Carrots










I made the dessert of the Orange Spice Bundt Cake with Orange Sauce again.


We ate so much that night.  LOST event was like six hours or something.  Chia-Hui and Robert brought more snacks of chip, Japanese Mochi and Redbean Cake.  At least great food made up for the so so show.


The LOST fans... Anya, Richard, Robert, Chia-Hui, and me taking the pic.  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...