Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Itchin...

I'm itchin a bit to fine tune my blog or take it to a different artistic direction.  Did I really say artistic direction?  I guess I did because up until this point, this site just has been a personal outlet without much intent other than to post my eating experiences and the goodies from my kitchen.  I just shaped the pages, fonts, colors, and all that stuff as I felt.
  


Of late, I want to do more and it's not quite where I feel I am.  I want to polish it up a bit and really, and I mean really express the state I am and want to be.  I think I'm more creative than I've expressed.  It's also a growth I seek...which is also a reflection of my personal life. It's all tied...food, love, work, health, home, friends and family, and the rose-colored glasses that I see this world.


My mood these days are more purposeful.  I want more. I want things in my life to truly reflect the way...of things I see myself as. The life I want to experience. The past five years felt like I have been just catching up and just going with the flow.  I didn't create the way...the way created me and I tapped into it which has been amazing.  


The past five years also have been a building period.  My experiences with food and journaling them, have made me realized how much I've grown, learned, and know who I am.  It's the same in my personal life and my work life.  When I think about the food I've shared, the time spent with friends, loved ones, and family...it really has been great. I feel blessed with the circle I have.  I've also had some of the best work experiences to date in my IT job, and I've learned and come to a place that I would have never imagined, but always hoped for. I don't always miss the passion job that I seek.  It's all balanced.  Even my home, I'm done and settled for now.


I'm finally at that place where I am happy with so much!  There are just a few missing pieces, perhaps because I'm here, I can reflect more of the person I am...to find those pieces.  The distractions are settled, I'm just letting go of things, and focusing more on what I have and looking inward.  It's a good place.  




With all these said, I'm ready to get to that next place.  I can tap into my creative self, not just an expression of something but an expression of my thing.  I hope to reflect this in all things me, in all aspect of my life.  So you see...this is what I'm itchin.


The pics of food that I've posted here are a bit of those pieces.  I think it's the only pics that I have now, that I took, that are the closest to what I'm feeling...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...