Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bea

I had brunch this morning at this fairly new restaurant in Madrona called Bea.  It's such a cute place and food was great!  I didn't have much expectations since my friends Hamed and Pascale picked the place and invited me.  


Check out what we had...


Crab Cakes Benedict


It had the loveliest and thinnest hollendaise sauce.


Lamb Burger with Sunchoke Chips




Caesar Salad




Side of Biscuits and Crepes


The biscuit was really nice, soft and pillowy in the center but crispy, flakey exterior.  The jam they served it with tasted homemade and not too sweet.


I now wished I took some pictures of the interior.  It was such a fresh and warm place! A quincidental neighborhood spot.  I wish it was a little closer to Ballard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...