Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Doughnut Plant

For those that know me...you know how I love my doughnuts.  I've found the best doughnut in the world.  This one didn't disappoint!  It met all my expectations and more.  It's the Doughnut Plant's creations.  I just love it when someone specializes in something and makes it so well to perfection.   I will truely miss this one.  And yes Mike!  This is so much better than Krispy Kreme! 


Coconut Cream
Really filled with coconut cream not some sugary stuff.  It's like the coconut cream that tops black rice sticky pudding.  Yummy!




Apple Cinnamon
This was great fresh apple flavor. They use real fruit and not flavoring. See the apple pieces.




Peanut Butter and Blackberry Jam
They make their own jam to fill these.
Doughnut Plant
379 Grand Street
NY, NY 10002
http://www.doughnutplant.com/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...