Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Serendipity 3

The home of the "Frozen Hot Chocolate".  The famous sugary place that has been in countless movies set in NYC like Serendipity and One Fine Day.  It's a legendary place that has been around since 1954.







The frozen hot chocolate is like a chocolate slurpee with lots of whipped cream and chocolate shaving.  I thought it was going to be a cold/hot dessert with real warm hot chocolate over ice cream.  It was nothing like that. It was good and actually nice that the actual shake like concoction was an icy slurpee because it made it less rich.


So silly!  Soung and I are truely on a NYC food tour or else we would not have anything like this normally.  Well...I would.  :)  But we could not finish. Hate wasting food.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my frozen MINT hot chocolate from Serendipity 3! Yummmmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...