Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Brunch

I'm looking back at my old photos of 2011.  There are lots of food that I didn't get to share.  I'm revisiting those old moments. Hope you will enjoy.

My calling is brunch.  I realize how much I love to feed my friends with this meal.  Here is spring brunch that I prepared for some friends last year...


My favorite...the sticky bun


The savory biscuit


The bacon


The easy over egg


The Asparagus Salad


Here is how this is prepared...


What you need:
-Fresh from the market Asparagus
-Slices of fresh Feta cheese
-Juice of 2 tsp of fresh lemon
-1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
-3 Tbl balsamic vinegar
-2 tsp of mustard
-1 tsp of honey
-1/2 tsp of salt
-1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
-Sprinkle full of fresh chopped chives

-Boil and shock the asparagus and put aside
-Prepare the vinaigrette by putting evoo, vinegar, salt, black pepper, mustard, honey, and chives into a bowl, stir until combined
-Toss the vinaigrette with the asparagus
-Top it with the feta cheese slices, drizzle with some of the vinaigrette and serve.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...