Sunday, February 12, 2012

Odd Fellows Cafe

Odd Fellows Cafe is one of those nice neighborhood spots you can count on for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Food is very rustic and homemade, but in a very urban setting.  In addition, they have a full bar.  It reminds me of a cafe in West Village in NYC but it's in our very own, located in Seattle's Capitol Hill.  Odd Fellows Cafe Website


Here is a pic of the place from their website.




I was introduced to this place by my ex who lived in this neighborhood.  We used to go there to get coffee and pastry, then using their free wifi and work.  I've also been there for brunch with dear friends.  Breakfast and lunch is counter service but dinner is full service.  


Apple Coffee Cake and Bundt Cake



Soy Mocha


Potato Soup
What I love about this place vs. just a coffee or bakery shop is that you can get wonderful pastries but also something savory like a salad, soup, or sandwiches.  Here is one of those work days where I got coffee, a pastry, and soup.  It was a good day to spend time with a dear friend and catch up on work.  I have fond memories...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...