Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birdbath Bakery - NYC

The Birdbath is a lovely neighborhood "green" bakery in NYC.  I came across this bakery by accident, in that it was not on my list but  a pit stop during the Sex in the City tour we took while in NYC.  How wonderful for me because I fell in love this place and it was an inspiration when I open my own bakery some day!
http://birdbathbakery.com/ 


I got a  chocolate chip cookie and iced coffee.  The iced coffee was one of the best I've had.  So creamy and no bitterness at all.  Mmmm...I still remember it.  The cookie was very rustic, crunchy, and buttery.  


Check out the beautiful pumpkin pie they had fresh that day.




This place was created by the Maury Rubin chef owner of City Bakery. One of the old time, popular bakery in NYC.  He was known for his tarts and now is popular for the Pretzel Croissant.  I have his tart cookbook.


I wish I had tried the Pretzel Croissant. I regret this and can't wait for my next trip to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...